Sunday, November 17, 2013

PSCockpit Welcomes DCS A10C Supporters!!

A10C UFC BOARD




 Designed with (1) 40 I/O chip that can be connected to the digital I/O I2C channel of the PSCockpit system. It comes with corresponding elements (resistors, connectors, …) to work with 5V and a selectable mini-switch to select the desire I2C addresses.

For those of you that would like to use the Korry 318 "Caution" switch, the pcb is designed with room enough to make the cut-out of the switch and a connector to wire the switch.
Also included are the following components:
- (35) Mini switches with internal leds for pushbutton backlight. The leds are connected to the illumination circuit to allow “dimmering”.
- (21) SMD leds for lettering backlight.
- (1) frontal led

You will find the following elements in the backside:
- (1) Connector for backlight illumination.
- (1) Connector for digital I/O I2C channel,
- (1) Miniswitch to select digital I2C channel address
- (1) Connector for 5 free digital I/O of the 40 I/O board. You can use them to light the frontal led and/or to connect other switches, pushbuttons
- (1) One connector for the Korry 318 "Caution" switch

To complete the UFC you will have to add by yourself the following elements:
- UFC case
- Pushbutton covers

Please check the following dimensions for the UFC case.


You can download the file from:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/bujvl015hcd7e3q/UFCMetric.pdf

A10C CDU BOARD




Designed with (2) 40 I/O chip that can be connected to the digital I/O I2C channel of the PSCockpit system. It comes with corresponding elements (resistors, connectors, …) to work with 5V and (2) selectable mini-switch to select the desire I2C addresses.

Also included are the following components:
- (66) Mini switches with internal leds for pushbutton backlight. The leds are connected to the illumination circuit to allow “dimmering”.
- (1) frontal led

You will find the following elements in the backside:
- (2) Connectors for backlight illumination.
- (2) Connector for digital I/O I2C channel in daisy chain
- (2) Miniswitchs to select digital I2C channel addresses
- (2) Connector for 10 free digital I/O of the 40 I/O boards. You can use them to light the frontal led and/or to connect other switches, pushbuttons

To complete the CDU you will have to add by yourself the following elements:
- CDU case
- Pushbutton covers.
- CDU display

Dimensions to follow.

Regards,
Shep

1 comment: