Friday, September 25, 2015

ICP BOARD Rev1



The new ICP Rev.1 board has been designed with (1) 40 I/O chip and (1) analogue chip that can be connected to the digital I/O I2C channel and the I2C analogue channel of the PSCockpit system. It comes with corresponding elements (resistors, connectors, …) to work with 5V and two selectable mini-switches to select the desire I2C addresses.

Also included are the following components:
- (23) Mini switches with internal leds for pushbutton backlight. The leds are connected to the backlight circuit to allow “dimmering”.
- (16) SMD leds for lettering backlight.
- (1) Mini joystick. The board has been carefully designed so you can remove the mini joystick, drill the board and place you own joystick
- (3) frontal leds
- (2) Mini-toggle switches Drift C/O and Gain. You can remove this toggle switches, drill the board up to 14mm.diam and place you own toggle switches.
- (4) 100K pots for side wheels with ON/OFF switch. These pots can be removed and changed with encoders.

You will find the following elements in the backside:
- (1) Connector for backlight illumination.
- (1) Connector for digital I/O I2C channel,
- (1) Connector for analogue I2C channel
- (1) Miniswitch to select digital I2C channel address
- (1) Miniswitch to select analogue I2C channel address
- (1) Connector for1 free digital I/O of the 40 I/O board.

To complete the ICP you will have to add by yourself the following elements:
- IPC case and pushbuttons
- Side wheels. As the pots are in the backside of the board the recommended wheel diameter is 44mm

Please check the following dimensions for the ICP case: http://www.mediafire.com/download/z4972pne2vhjcc0/IPCRev1-A3.pdf

Regards,
Shep

2 comments: